Sunday, March 1, 2015

Oh Hello March! ... also known as "Let's just not worry about February"

Hi, sweet friends. 


February is over and March is here. Spring is coming and my allergies are cray cray in this valley town. Hallelujah for some Flonase.

If you look back over the last few posts, you know that I've been using the PowerSheets by the lovely Lara Casey. In February, I set goals, I had high hopes... but now I'm learning that I just needed to calm the heck down. Just because I can set every goal in the book, doesn't mean I need to.  Because life happens and work schedules change and you go out of town too much and you get sick for weeks. Goals aren't met and Satan creeps in with a big dump truck full of complacent guilt because of those unchecked boxes on my PowerSheets. Umm no thank yerrr, ladies and gentlemen.

What I need to do is pause and listen to the Lord. What does he have in store for me this month so that he can be celebrated through my life? What will I be celebrating a month from now because he laid it on my heart? I chocked February up to learning more about the grace that is required for myself. That's a win, people. So this month, March and me, we're gonna be on the same page.

So here are my March goals. Short and Sweet.

1) HopeSpoken! (and every detail that it involves... separate list on separate page in my PowerSheets, because who needs the goal page to be overwhelming? Not me.)
2) Apply to the Bryan Arts and Craft Fair. April 17, local friends!
3) Meet with a local small business owner. To learn. To ask questions. To be inspired.
4) No dairy! I had some crazy sinus issues this month and almost everything I researched tells me dairy might be one of my issues. Goodbye Brie cheese, butter, and so much yummy. My nose will not miss you.

So there we go. Bring it on, March.

No comments:

Post a Comment