Sunday, February 1, 2015

HopeSpoken 2015


Y'all. The Lord knows what's up. He knows that we have dreams, and he gives us clear steps to take to get there. Our dreams are from him and for him, and he will make himself known through them. So, when your bff texts you, "hey this great women's conference is accepting more people for their vendor market, you should email them," you do it. You email them and ask the Lord what the heck is he doing because this sort of thing is TOO BIG for me. Then they email you back with welcoming arms and you say, "Yes." Yes, Lord. Help me sew all these things and help me love on these women and help me tell people that this is, in fact, too big for me. But its just the right size for your dreams. My dreams. Your dreams. Hopefully it's all the same in my heart.

The Lord is so kind to let us have big dreams and give us the gift of promise and creativity and community. All that to say, I'm thrilled. I'm also very humbled. What a gift it will be a part of the vendor market at HopeSpoken in less than 2 months! Excuse me while I am sewing forever until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment