Monday, January 19, 2015

January 2015 Goals!


Last week I told you guys aaaaallll about how wonderful PowerSheets are and how brilliant and gracious Lara Casey is for sharing them with the world! Even since last week, I have settled into more of a rhythm with my PowerSheets. I look over them towards the end of each day, check off my daily goals, see if my weekly goals are being met, and remind myself of my monthly goals.

Even though we're over halfway through January, I wanted to share with you my goals for this month to give you a better idea of where I'm starting with this whole shindig. Deciding on my overall 2015 goals was a very inspiring think-session. Brilliance abounded and hope was the name of the game, party people. Deciding on my monthly goals was more along the lines of "ish just got supa real." Not quite as inspiring, but even more necessary, I suppose. My monthly goals are tangible building blocks for 2015. They are measurable progress that will fuel my Celebration fire all year long. (The fire mainly consists of glitter and balloons and music.)

So ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, my January goals:

1. Clean and organize sewing room. (CHECK! See last post for this brilliance.)
2. Finalize exercise plan with Nelson. (Might become a February goal...oops!)
3. Research blog designs.
4. Purge closet. (Again. There's still so much stuff that is not being used!)
5. Celebrate my new job and Nelson's second semester of Ph.D. (That's right, I'm starting a NEW job on Tuesday!)
6. Stick more within budget. (One time a rock flew up and hit our windshield on the way home from Georgia, and the guy came and fixed it then it got really cold, and I turned the heater on in the car and, oh look, a massive crack. Windshield replaced. Budget pressure. Yay!)
7. Check into getting help with taxes for Immeasurable Shop.
8. Research and commit to one craft fair for 2015.

See that Goal Numero Ocho up there? The Lord dropped some crazy big goodness into the life of our little shop and for that, you'll have to come back NEXT WEEK!

1 comment:

  1. Wish you were in TN or Savannah. I could help you with self-employment taxes!

    ReplyDelete